The Opéra de Montréal is proud to contribute to the vitality of the cultural milieu by offering opera tickets to various non-profit organizations to help them raise funds during their benefit events.
Tickets must be used for the sole purpose of raising funds to support the organizations’ activities—they cannot be used as door prizes or recognition awards.
The choice of operas, number of tickets, and their value are at the Opéra de Montréal’s discretion.
The Opéra de Montréal will prioritize requests from:
- Non-profit organizations in the arts and culture milieu (theatre, dance, opera, circus, visual arts, cinema, etc.).
- Organizations benefiting from the commitment of an employee, a member of management, or a member of the board of directors of the Opéra de Montréal.
The Opéra de Montréal will refuse requests from:
- Political parties or organizations
- Individual projects
- Conferences or meetings
- You must make your request at least 4 weeks before the date of your benefit event or activity.
- Donations are not automatically renewed; a new request must be submitted for evaluation each time.
- You must complete the online form. Requests received by telephone, mail, email, or fax will not be taken into consideration.
ACKNOWLEDGMENT OF THE DONATION
Organizations receiving a donation from the Opéra de Montréal are required to mention the contribution on their various platforms, including both the logo and image the Opéra de Montréal provides.
MAKING A DONATION REQUEST
Organizations requesting a donation of tickets must complete the following form at least four weeks prior to their benefit event.
The Opéra de Montréal team will follow-up on the request—whether the response is positive or not—by email, as soon as possible.