Clientele: 12 to 17 years old
Before the curtain goes up on opening night, everything has to be just right: this is why a dress rehearsal is so important! As artists and artisans run through the show one last time, the Opéra de Montréal shares all the excitement of their last-minute preparations with their most demanding spectators: young people!
VENUE: Salle Wilfrid-Pelletier, Place des Arts, Montréal (métro Place-des-Arts)
|Lucia di Lammermoor||
Thursday, November 7. Registration : now open
|Written on Skin||Thursday, January 23. Registration : from December 11, 10:00 am|
|The Magic Flute||
Wednesday, May 13. Registration : from April 1rst, 2020, 10:00 am
Note : the registration form will be online at dates indicated on information sheet
- Fill out the online form. Registration is mandator
- Students aged 12 to 17 ONLY
- Maximum 2 classes (36 students per class) per institution
- Maximum of 3 guides per class
- Limited places: first come, first served
- Schools that do not honor their reservation will no longer be invited to attend subsequent open general meetings.
PEOPLE WHO DO NOT MEET AGE CRITERIA, WHO DO NOT HAVE A TICKET, OR WHO ARE NOT ACCOMPANIATORS DESIGNATED FOR A GROUP OF STUDENTS WILL NOT BE ADMITTED TO THE SHOW.
Open dress rehearsals are offered through the financial contribution of
MR. AND MRS.