MAKE A DONATION, SIMPLY FOR THE LOVE OF OPERA!
The keynote of Opéra de Montréal’s new season is change. What remains unchanged, however, is the importance of culture as an incredible lever for our city’s economic development. With your donation, you contribute to strengthening a growth industry while supporting the distinctive and unique nature of the opera experience.
Thanks to you, we are able to maintain the high artistic calibre of our productions year after year, as well as our community involvement through educational and outreach projects that mean so much to us and to you.
If you take pride in your city and want to support an organization that plays a key role in its quality of life and its brand image both nationally and globally, join the big Friends of Opéra de Montréal family today!
Did you know there are various ways to support Opéra de Montréal? You can make a donation:
- when renewing your subscription;
- by contributing directly to the fundraising campaign;
- through a matching program (ask your employer);
- in kind (can consist of stocks or publicly traded securities, savings bonds, private collections, books or manuscripts, educational or scientific materials, artwork, or any other goods);
- in memory or in honour of an individual or group that is important to you;
- as part of your estate (estate planning) or as a legacy gift.
A few of your privileges:
- Receipt for tax purposes
- Invitation to attend Atelier lyrique activities
- Free parking
- A backstage tour
- And more
For additional information, please contact Monique Denis, Donations and Sponsorships Manager, at 514.985.2222, extension 2221 or at firstname.lastname@example.org