Ten good reasons to do it!
A corporate subscription to Opéra de Montréal opens a doorway to a world of unequalled magnificence—five exceptional shows for you to explore or rediscover over the course of an entire season! For just $1,000, a corporate subscription allows you, or your clients or employees, to enjoy the unique adventure of experiencing an art form that has stood the test of time.
Ten good reasons to take a chance on Opéra de Montréal:
- It’s an original and enriching way to thank clients and employees.
- It offers an opportunity to stand out from the competition by giving clients a chance to experience the intelligence and magnificence of a unique art form.
- It provides an occasion to mingle with internationally renowned artists and get to see them up close.
- The cost of the subscription is 100% tax deductible.
- You will be supporting a renowned Montreal cultural institution that has ties with over 350 local businesses.
- You get priority access to the best seats in the house.
- The subscription can be adapted to your specific needs.
- You will enjoy an international and universal cultural product.
- You can associate your company name with the Opéra’s brand image.
- You will see shows from the most prestigious companies in the world, like Werther, presented last year at the Sydney Opera House in Australia.
For further information, please contact the box office at 514.985.2258 or subscribe online.